Application Deployment, Marketing & Entrepreneurship
The course in the Android development series is an optional course and focuses on the business functions that allow a developer to bring an application to the appropriate audience. We cover the aspects of application versions and upgrade management, marketplace hosting, and monitoring tools for your application. We will look at the business costs associated with application hosting and ways to market your application.
- Releasing an Android application into the Android market using native code or via a cross-platform tool, i.e. Appcelerator or Sencha Touch
- Issues related to application development, required resources for mobile, working with contract resources, security and legal issues, publishing your application
- Analytics including mobile application monitoring, beta testing, measure, evaluate, and action on the data
- Mobile application marketing (navigating the various app stores, including Amazon app store, bundling your app with others, feedback, advertising)
- Upgrading your mobile application (1 session)
- Entrepreneurship (business statement, elevator pitch). Guest speakers include staffing agencies & development companies to provide students with application & career feedback. The class ends with a public presentation to be attended by local industry, staffing agencies and technology venture funders.
Find the Offering That's Right for You
We offer programs throughout the year in different locations and learning formats designed to meet your education needs. To learn more about this program, select one of the following sections.
Presently no sections are underway.