Business Development Methods
Business development is achieved by targeting new markets or audience segments, optimizing delivery channels/partnerships and extending product or services lines. Participants learn to evaluate market opportunities, brainstorm proposals to expand or create new business and pitch proposals for sponsorship.
- Analyzing the market opportunity
- Defining customer segments and needs
- Developing product or service offerings
- Understanding customer value
- Developing a pricing strategy
- Optimizing sales and marketing channels
- Positioning and establishing competitive advantage
- Creating basic revenue forecast and cost budgets
- Presenting compelling elevator pitches
Find the Offering That's Right for You
We offer programs throughout the year in different locations and learning formats designed to meet your education needs. To learn more about this program, select one of the following sections.