Receive an introduction to many of the valuable skills required for employment as a database professional. Develop a simple database on a business premise of your choosing. Establish a foundation for more advanced work with database technology, and gain a solid understanding of how database systems are deployed and used within the context of real-world issues.
- Database models (relational, network, object-oriented, hierarchical)
- Database environments (distributed, mainframe, client-server, desktop)
- Database management systems architectures
- Data modeling and mapping models to a design tool
- Business rules
- Requirement analysis
- ACID Properties; Entity, Domain and Referential Integrity
- Basic SQL: DDL and DML
- Creation of database objects: tables, views, procedures, keys and constraints
Find the Offering That's Right for You
We offer programs throughout the year in different locations and learning formats designed to meet your education needs. To learn more about this program, select one of the following sections.
Presently no sections are underway.