Developing Your Mobile Strategy
Gain a framework of questions and analysis to use when formulating a mobile strategy that supports a company’s business goals. Develop a process for balancing and prioritizing mobile initiatives, platforms, features and users given your resources, timeline and business objectives. Know the key strategic questions to ask and how to do the business analysis required to sell a new mobile initiative to an executive team. In a capstone workshop, work with a team to develop a mobile strategy in response to a case study, and then revise and re-present based on real-time feedback. Half the class will come at the problem from a marketing perspective and the other half from an operations perspective.
- Clarifying your target audience for mobile offerings
- Doing a competitive analysis
- Building a financial business case for a mobile offering with realistic cost and revenue estimates
- Creating a roadmap for executing on mobile strategy
- Portfolio management: juggling many platforms
- Dealing with risk and uncertainty
- Wearables and the future of mobile
There are currently no sections of this course available.