Facility Life Cycle 2: Design and Construction
Focus on the second part of the facility life cycle; continued readings in the text are required, with exercises based on audio, video and electronic materials.
- Design – process, team, impacts, contracts, ADA
- Interior planning and design, green design
- Specifications, technical writing, cost estimating and reading plans
- Construction – process, permitting, testing and inspection, bidding and contract documents, materials and methods, site issues
- Building systems – data and communication systems, structural systems, mechanical systems, electrical, vertical transportation, fire and life safety
- Project management – administration, quality control, value engineering
Find the Offering That's Right for You
We offer programs throughout the year in different locations and learning formats designed to meet your education needs. To learn more about this program, select one of the following sections.
Presently no sections are underway.