Facility Life Cycle 3: Relocation and Operational Issues
Provides an overview of issues related to facility operations and maintenance, including relocation moves. Course grade is based on completion of homework, as well as a final project.
- Occupancy and start-up
- Facility move issues
- Disaster planning and recovery, emergency preparedness, security
- Communication management, project management
- Facilities management business strategy
- Energy efficiency, utilities
- Sustainability, maintenance recycling
Find the Offering That's Right for You
We offer programs throughout the year in different locations and learning formats designed to meet your education needs. To learn more about this program, select one of the following sections.