Identification and Delineation
Largely conducted in the field, this course focuses on methods for wetland identification and delineation. Students are required to write a wetland delineation report and pass a field wetland delineation practical.
- Field orientation, including safety
- Wetland criteria and documentation
- Formal methods of field evaluation for identifying wetland hydrology, wetland vegetation and hydric soils
- Wetland boundary determination protocol
- Evaluations of atypical situations
- Preparation of wetland delineation documentation
Find the Offering That's Right for You
We offer programs throughout the year in different locations and learning formats designed to meet your education needs. To learn more about this program, select one of the following sections.