iOS Application Development for iPhone, iPad, and iPod
Apply what you learned in the first course about Objective-C and Cocoa to the small screen size of iPods, iPhones and iPads. Learn the building blocks of an iOS application. Speed development with the Cocoa Touch framework. Write and debug a full-featured iPhone or iPod Touch application, using appropriate APIs. Use Xcode to build and enhance three different projects throughout the course. Gain experience in developing apps for all major areas of iOS technology. Plan and lead all aspects of designing, developing, testing and shipping an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch application.
- Cocoa design patterns
- Advanced Apple development, debugging and profiling tools
- Building blocks for a Cocoa Touch application
- Interacting with accelerometer, GPS and camera
- Core Animation and layer-backed views
- iOS APIs including UIKit, CoreData, Core Animation, WebKit and MapKit
Find the Offering That's Right for You
We offer programs throughout the year in different locations and learning formats designed to meet your education needs. To learn more about this program, select one of the following sections.