Reaching customers through their mobile devices creates unique opportunities for brands and products through targeted messaging, hyper-local experiences and immediate gratification, while creating opportunities for a new stream of data and consumer insights. Learn key strategies and tools for creating successful mobile marketing campaigns and explore ways to keep your customers coming back to your mobile properties.
Explore the mobile activation of traditional media and learn how to amplify all consumer touch points while driving data and learnings across all channels. As a final project, create a mobile marketing plan for a product that includes a timeline and set of measures to evaluate return on marketing investment.
- Owned and earned media: your website, social channels, mobile SEO, app store visibility, PR, cross-promotion
- Paid user acquisition: mobile SEM, mobile ads, retargeting, push notifications, SMS, QR codes
- Measuring acquisition, retention and customer lifetime value
- Mobile analytics providers
- Tactics to successfully merchandise your app in the various app marketplaces
- Mobile-first marketing plan creation
There are currently no sections of this course available.