SQL, Data Storage Technologies, and Web-Data Integration
Design and create your own database. Access it online using PHP. Find reliable, systematic and organized ways to store information so that it can be searched, browsed and used to make informed decisions. Learn SQL basics. Create queries. Retrieve data and write data with MySQL. Manage session and cookies. Explore MySQL's storage engines, data types, administration utilities, security features and data import/export facilities.
- Requirements to define the scope of a database design
- Retrieval and modification of data using SQL
- Use of PHP and MySQL to store, access and query a Web database
- XML for building and accessing unique data sets
- Web security issues that relate to PHP
- Web application built with PHP with MySQL technologies to create data-driven web applications
Find the Offering That's Right for You
We offer programs throughout the year in different locations and learning formats designed to meet your education needs. To learn more about this program, select one of the following sections.