Test Design and Tracking
This course provides an application of validation testing processes from designing test scripts to implementation. Through hands-on real-life case study exercises, participants learn to track defects and document results.
- QA and QC high level strategy development for any product
- Strategies for generating a test requirements hierarchy
- Anatomy of a test plan and the creation process
- The process and mechanics of configuration management
- QAI and ASQ software test body of knowledge
- Creating a traceability matrix
- Test levels
- Test design
- Environment issues
- Additional black box and white box techniques
- Supporting documentation
- Test automation basics
- Tips for getting a job and doing well in interviews
- Pass criteria and measuring coverage
- What to track in defect tracking
- Presenting defect measures
- Agile development testing challenges
Find the Offering That's Right for You
We offer programs throughout the year in different locations and learning formats designed to meet your education needs. To learn more about this program, select one of the following sections.
Presently no sections are available for review.
Presently no sections are underway.