Web Savvy Editor Workshop
Prepare to write and edit for the Web and learn to use online dictionaries and other resources. Discover why writing and editing content for the Web differs from print. Explore what makes a good Web site. Examine online content management, document collaboration and how to network professionally.
What the Program Covers
- The basics of Web jargon and HTML (this is not an HTML class)
- Useful online resources for editors
- Effective fact checking and other editorial tasks for the Web
- The best Web tools for a specific project or task
You will know how to maximize Web-based resources for research and create and edit content for the Web that engages readers.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who write and edit Web content or those who aspire to
- Strongly recommended for those taking the spring course, Advanced Editing in the Certificate in Editing Program
Find the Offering That's Right for You
We offer programs throughout the year in different locations and learning formats designed to meet your education needs. To learn more about this program, select one of the following sections.
Presently no sections are available for review.