Web Services and Security Implementation
Build web services on the .NET platform. Learn about XML, web services and related technologies. Gain hands-on experience in implementing web services using SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI. Learn about alternatives to these technologies and emerging web service technologies. Develop XML Web Services in .NET with ASP.NET and .NET Remoting. Explore web service security issues.
- Problems addressed by web services
- Web services architecture
- SOAP messages
- WSDL documents
- UDDI's purpose and specifications
- Security issues surrounding web services
- Strategies to assure integrity, confidentiality and security in a web services environment
Upon successful completion you will be able to develop a simple, secure XML Web Service in .NET and a client to access the service.
Find the Offering That's Right for You
We offer programs throughout the year in different locations and learning formats designed to meet your education needs. To learn more about this program, select one of the following sections.
Presently no sections are underway.