This course will extend the SQL Server essentials with in-depth coverage of SQL Server development using Transact-SQL (T-SQL) extensions, programming objects, and the SQL Server 2012 data development tools. This course will teach students how to efficiently query and manipulate data and build modular and reusable data access solutions with an emphasis on hands-on experience and best practices.
- Complex queries using CTEs, Window functions, and Table expressions
- Modular user-defined functions and stored procedures with error handling
- Storing and querying XML data types using FOR XML and XQuery/XPath extensionsUser-defined types
- Query bottlenecks and blocking and deadlock issues
- Data access security and SQL Injection attacks
- Model-driven database development using SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- Advanced queries for transforming data using pivot and grouping sets
Find the Offering That's Right for You
We offer programs throughout the year in different locations and learning formats designed to meet your education needs. To learn more about this program, select one of the following sections.
Presently no sections are underway.