Can I enroll in certificate programs if I'm an international student?

The certificate programs listed below are eligible for an I-20/student visa status. Some of these links will take you to the website for UW International & English Language Programs:

Also see the next section on requirements for international students.

Get Career Insights
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for industry trends, timely program and event info, career tips and more.
Contact us or call 888-469-6499