About this Program
As big data gets bigger, managing it in the cloud is an increasingly popular IT strategy. The power and flexibility of cloud services allow organizations to harness and analyze their data more efficiently. System administrators, IT managers and other data professionals who understand cloud storage and analytics technologies are becoming valuable assets for businesses of all sizes.
In this three-course certificate program, you'll learn about the different options for storing, manipulating and analyzing your data in the cloud. Discover how to design, implement and manage databases using the cloud, and explore and evaluate the different cloud solutions offered by Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
IT and data professionals who work with cloud services.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Key aspects of data security, synchronization and protection
- How to compare storage, database and big data solutions provided by the major cloud vendors
- Technical concepts that include data models, cloud architecture, scalable analytics administration, data visualization and relational query processing
- Strategies for working with and analyzing unstructured data
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Use key tools such as Hadoop, Hive and MapReduce to process and analyze large data sets
- Work directly with AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure services (includes software licenses and account credits)