About this Program
There are no future offerings scheduled for this program at this time.
Apple’s elegant and easy-to-use iOS powers an installed base of hundreds of millions of devices and more than a million mobile apps. If you’ve got a killer app idea and want to turn it into reality, our program will take you from start to finish.
In this three-course certificate program, we’ll explore Apple programming languages (especially Swift), development environments, data persistence and networking, production issues and other essential topics. Join the ranks of iOS app developers as you create a full-featured application and unleash it on the world.
Programmers with one to two years of experience and fluency in a high-level object-oriented programming language.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The Swift programming language and the Cocoa framework, along with the fundamentals of Objective-C
- Key elements of an interactive, appealing user interface
- Networking, image handling and data storage
- Tools for testing and debugging your apps
- Ways to market your apps directly or through the iTunes or Mac App stores
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
You’ll design, build and test an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch application and bring it to market.