About this Program
As organizations grow increasingly complex and interdependent, the size of the risk universe they confront continues to grow. Over the years, risk management has become a critical function in many industries, and there is strong demand for professionals with the relevant skills and knowledge to tackle these emerging challenges.
In this three-course certificate program, you’ll explore the fundamental principles and techniques of risk management. You’ll learn how to identify and evaluate different types of business risks and develop effective strategies to treat them. You’ll also study the latest tools and trends and create a comprehensive risk management program to address complex business scenarios.
Business professionals who manage enterprise and functional risk and compliance programs.
What YOu'll Learn
- Risk management standards and frameworks
- How risk appetite and risk tolerance factors into organizational decisions
- Configuring and managing an enterprise eGRC platform to enable the eGRC program
- How to use data analytics to surface risks and assess results
- Emerging threats related to mobile, the cloud, social media and big data
Get Hands-On Experience
You’ll collaborate with industry experts and complete several end-to-end risk management projects in areas such as risk and compliance, business continuity, incident/vulnerability management and audit management.
Prepare for Certification
You will gain knowledge relevant to a variety of certification exams, including CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP and CEH.