About this Program
There are no future offerings scheduled for this program at this time.
Every customer-facing business and organization needs to have a social media presence today, but it’s not enough to just start a Facebook page and open a Twitter account. How can you develop a sophisticated strategy that will effectively connect with customers and grow your brand? Communications and marketing professionals with this kind of social media expertise can gain a competitive advantage in the job market.
In this three-course certificate program we’ll take a deep dive into all aspects of social media, from planning to implementation to impact. You’ll explore established and emerging platforms, learn how to craft a strategy tailored to your organization and audience, and evaluate tools for measuring outcomes and return on investment.
▸ Related Article: Hot Jobs: Social Media Manager
Communications and marketing professionals and those interested in entering these fields.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Strategies for integrating social media into your organization
- Best practices for key platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Approaches for developing an effective social media plan and defining business objectives
- How to use social media publishing tools, data analytics, reporting methods and listening techniques
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Experiment with a range of social media platforms
- Employ specific monitoring and analytics tools to measure results
- Develop and implement a social media plan for a local organization that you can add to your portfolio