About this Program
There are no future offerings scheduled for this program at this time.
In the multichannel, 24-hour information cycle that is the modern communications landscape, how can your company or organization successfully craft and disseminate its story? How do you develop a complete strategic communications plan that positions your brand and connects with your target audience?
In this four-course certificate program, we’ll examine how to define the narrative and persuade audiences with authentic, engaging content. You’ll explore how to distribute your message through various channels, including media organizations, social networks, corporate communications, and events. Gain the latest knowledge and abilities to help you navigate this complex role with confidence and skill.
Communications and public relations professionals, along with those looking to enter the field.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The skills needed to plan, execute and evaluate a communications strategy
- How to write for different platforms and audiences
- How to plan, develop and distribute compelling digital content to drive business objectives
- Ways to build relationships with journalists, bloggers and other key influencers
- How to handle crisis communications
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Join a full-day PR crisis simulation event, including recorded role-playing and feedback from professionals
- Participate in an interactive media spokesperson training session
- Develop a communications plan for an organization
- Complete a variety of communications pieces using a creative brief