About this Program
Tableau has become a market leader in the field of data visualization, offering powerful software tools that allow businesses and organizations to transform raw data into meaningful insights. The job market for professionals who can exploit the full power of Tableau technology continues to expand rapidly across many fields.
In this three-course certificate program, you'll learn the essentials needed to effectively use Tableau's different capabilities. Then we’ll go deeper, exploring more advanced methods for performing complex data analyses. You’ll learn how to build and present engaging data experiences with Tableau that can help stakeholders make critical decisions based on the latest information.
Professionals who work extensively with data, along with policymakers and others in data-driven management roles.
Tim Hughes, an instructor in the Certificate in Tableau Visual Analytics Applications, explains how the program delivers cutting-edge technology skills.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Approaches for gathering, profiling, cleaning and structuring data
- Dashboarding, statistical analysis and geospatial techniques
- Quantitative and qualitative methods for advanced analytics
- Storytelling through guided interactivity, analytic flow, intuitive navigation and meaningful aesthetics
- Best practices for creating effective, polished data presentations
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Become proficient with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server (free downloads)
- Develop a portfolio of sophisticated data visualizations