About this Course
In this course, we’ll explore how to use C#, .NET Core and the .NET Framework to create cross-platform, object-oriented applications in the Microsoft Visual Studio programming environment. Building on your prerequisite programming skills, you’ll learn the fundamentals of solid software engineering using C#.
What You'll Learn
- The use of C# object-oriented programming language constructs
- How to create applications using .NET Core
- Techniques for building and consuming .NET Standard libraries
- How to create GUI (graphical user interface) applications using the .NET Framework
- How to access data via LINQ and lambda statements