About this Course
This course introduces the features of AWS that make it a popular platform for organizations to deploy applications. Students will be introduced to the AWS building blocks, gain hands-on experience with core services, and study differences in the cloud such as security, roles and responsibilities.
- Definition of cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Connecting to AWS: choices and implementation
- Overview of AWS services: computing, storage and content delivery, databases, networking, administration and security, analytics, application services, deployment and management, mobile services, enterprise applications
- Principles of modern software architecture and implementation: load balancing and fault tolerance, databases, synchronization
- Security and deploying compliant applications, certifications and accreditations, data backup and replication, defense in-depth
- Future trends in cloud computing