About this Course
This course provides a comprehensive review of legal issues regarding contracts and contract design, including an overview of contract drafting principles and legal remedies. Course includes hands-on experience drafting, revising, and managing contracts.
what you'll learn
- The sources of contract law (Washington common law and the Uniform Commercial Code)
- The elements of contracts and contract formation
- How to interpret and draft contracts
- How to modify and terminate contracts
- Techniques for remedying breach of contract and resolving legal disputes