About this Course
Organizations today are often inundated with marketing and customer data, but it can be a challenge to wade through this sea of information.
In this course, you’ll learn how to effectively analyze and act upon digital marketing data so you can improve your marketing efforts. We’ll explore the various sources, formats and uses of digital marketing data. You’ll understand how to translate raw data into decision-making insights and practice making data-driven decisions in a marketing context. Put your learning into practice by developing a measurement plan for a marketing campaign for a local company or nonprofit.
▸ Related Article: How to Become a Digital Marketing Analyst
▸ Related Article: Find the Right Marketing Program for You
Marketing professionals or anyone seeking to use data analytics to measure and inform digital marketing strategies.
What You’ll Learn
- How to use digital marketing data to inform business strategies
- Ways to use analytics to evaluate marketing efforts and make more effective marketing decisions
- How to use various forms of data to communicate insights to different audiences
Get Hands-On Experience
- Create a data collection or measurement plan and apply an opportunity gap analysis for a real-world client
- Build expertise in Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and other tools of data analysis
OUR ENROLLMENT COACHES ARE HERE TO HELP
Connect with an enrollment coach to learn more about this offering. Or if you need help finding the right certificate program or course for you, reach out to explore your options.