About this Course
This course focuses on business-planning functions, marketing functions and understanding key financial-reporting functions.
- Business Strategy: Understand the competitive environment
- Marketing: Recognize customer needs and learn how to best market your product or service
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership: Discover what motivates people and find out how to become a better leader
- Human Resources Management: Learn how to hire the best employees, manage performance and comply with employment laws and regulations
- As a group, use critical-thinking skills to determine a strategy and course of action to solve a business problem
Note: You must take Fundamentals of Business Administration II along with this course to receive academic credit.