About this Course
This course, a continuation of Fundamentals of Business Administration I, focuses on the essentials of business operations.
- Accounting: Learn about financial statements and how they’re created
- International Business: Understand the keys to success in an increasingly global business world
- Business Law: Explore contracts, intellectual property rights and the laws that affect business
- Finance: Understand business financing, stock markets, bond markets and the methods for presenting information to show returns on investment
- Negotiation: Discover methods that result in win-win negotiations with suppliers, customers and even your manager
- Business Planning: Work with a team to build out a real business plan of your choice. Start with a marketing plan and explore how you’ll operationalize it, including delivery and service processes, technology, employees, management teams and forecasted financing needs
Note: You must take Fundamentals of Business Administration I along with this course to receive academic credit.