About this Course
Students explore language extensions such as LESS and SASS, as well as front-end frameworks like Bootstrap. More advanced features of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design are used to develop rich, multimedia websites that shine on a wide range of devices. Dynamic graphics and animation via HTML5 Canvas will be covered, as well as ways for sites to interact with touch screens, cameras, GPS and local data storage.
- CSS frameworks and language extensions
- Creating interactive animations with CSS3 and jQuery
- Interacting with users' device hardware such as touch screens, microphones, cameras, accelerometers and GPS
- Exploring various data storage methods
- Using the WebSocket API to facilitate live content