About this Course
You’ll be introduced to the ideas, technologies and tools that make up the internet of things. We’ll get started using the Raspberry Pi as a platform for learning many of the concepts of the internet of things firsthand. You’ll explore basic electronics, direct interaction with sensors, networking and the cloud through practical exercises.
- Applications of the internet of things
- Implementing solutions using Raspberry Pi and the Python programming/scripting language
- Internet of things sensor and actuator devices
- Interfacing techniques connecting the digital and physical worlds
- Methods of communicating the data over networks to internet of things frameworks