About this Course
In this course, you'll be introduced to key marketing concepts and terminology, with an emphasis on understanding and addressing customer needs. You'll gain insight into the important elements of a market — company, customer and competition — and the essential components of the marketing mix, including product, price, distribution and promotion.
We'll explore the major strategic decisions marketing professionals face in today’s dynamic environment through a rich depth of examples, applications and case studies. You'll learn and discuss the pros and cons of various marketing strategies, and apply these strategies to a practical business scenario.
What You’ll Learn
- Market segmentation, positioning and targeting approaches
- Branding concepts
- Market research tools and techniques
- Product decision making and pricing strategies
- Overview of marketing channels
- How to develop a marketing plan