About this Course
At the foundation of all successful sales is a thorough understanding of the selling process and customer life cycle. But beyond the ability to execute on the sales process, sales professionals need the interpersonal awareness and communication skills to move customers along the buyer’s journey. In this course, you’ll learn about the hard and soft skills that are essential to success as a sales professional.
What You’ll Learn
- The steps of the sales process and the difference between B2B and B2C sales contexts
- How to understand your market and customers and identify the right accounts and contacts and get meetings with them
- How to prepare a pitch so that you stand out from your competition and align with your customer’s buying process
- Techniques for executing deals, including pricing, negotiating and business justification
- How to delight customers by driving value, creating adoption and managing relationships