About this Course
You’ve kicked off your project — now what? What do you do when things don’t go according to plan? How do you anticipate risks and respond to them?
In this course, you’ll deepen your understanding of the project life cycle. You will learn how to effectively present project status, as well as manage team and stakeholder expectations. We'll explore best practices for formulating risk responses in the face of changing requirements, and how to collect and evaluate performance data to inform project status and forecasts. By the end of the course, you’ll understand how to manage expectations during project execution and how to gauge risk, quality and performance to make effective decisions.
What You’ll Learn
- Team development techniques and project leadership best practices
- Presentation skills and effective management of stakeholder expectations
- Effective ways to identify, analyze and control risk
- Earned value management data collection, analysis and reporting techniques
- Procurement and quality management best practices