About this Course
In this course, students examine and practice a wide array of testing techniques within the context of today’s software production realities, including interdependent software services in the Cloud, the bring-your-own-device challenges of the workplace, and leveraging big data. Learn to increase early defect discovery, analyze results, and provide information for improved risk assessment.
- Functional, combinatorial, and structural testing techniques
- Model-based testing
- System testing approaches
- Automated testing approaches and tools
- Test design for data lifecycle testing
- Testing in a service ecosystem