We’re currently accepting applications and will be reviewing them in the order they’re received. We’ll accept applications until Wednesday, March 24, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, or until the program fills, whichever comes first.
Step 1: Gather the following materials
- A brief letter (250-word maximum) that describes your relevant experience, transferable skills, knowledge of the field and commitment to professional growth
- A resume that highlights how your education and any applicable experience fulfill the program’s admission requirements
Step 2: Apply
Complete your application and submit the materials listed in step 1, along with your $50 nonrefundable application fee.
We’ll contact you within two weeks of receiving your application materials to let you know if you’ve been accepted to the program.
If you’re accepted, we’ll send you details about your first-term course, including information on how to register and pay your course fees. Payment is due no later than two days before your first class.
You may qualify for an income-based scholarship for this program. For more information, see the Scholarships page.
To apply, you must have:
- Two years of college education
- Three years of work experience in any aspect of the software field or in a related field such as engineering, marketing or sales in a technical environment
- Experience and comfort working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets, which is a key prerequisite for the business-modeling aspects of the course
If English is not your native language, you should have at least intermediate English skills to enroll. To learn more, see English Language Proficiency Requirements – Noncredit Programs.
International students are welcome to apply to an online offering of this program, which doesn’t require a visa. To enroll in a classroom offering, you must have a visa that permits study in the United States. This program does not enable students to obtain or maintain F-1 visa status. For more information, see Admission Requirements for International Students.
- Access to a computer with a recent operating system and web browser
- High-speed internet connection
- Headset and webcam (recommended)
Earning the Certificate
You earn the certificate by adhering to the program's attendance policy and successfully completing all required courses. For more information, see Earning the Certificate.