About this Program
In today’s highly competitive business environment, effective marketing has become extremely complex and absolutely vital to an organization’s success. In this three-course certificate program, you’ll get a thorough grounding in essential marketing concepts and tactics. We’ll dig into specific channels and tools for developing integrated marketing campaigns and measuring their performance. You’ll then apply your knowledge to create a strategic marketing plan for a real-world client.
▸ Related Article: Hot Jobs: Marketing Manager
Professionals interested in entering the marketing field or expanding their existing marketing skill set.
Instructor Jennifer Wong of the Certificate in Marketing Management talks about the many professional opportunities available to graduates of the program.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The principles behind effective marketing strategy, including positioning, product decisions, pricing, branding and market research
- Methods for developing effective promotional campaigns
- Basic approaches for attracting and communicating with customers through mobile devices, websites, social media, email, online advertising, SEO strategies, direct mail, events and public relations
- Techniques for measuring the performance of digital channels
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Test out Web-based marketing tools such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Simply Measured and MailChimp
- Conduct research using specialized business journals through the Foster Business Library
- Work as a group to complete a real marketing plan for a local company or organization