About this Program
There are no future offerings scheduled for this program at this time.
As software development cycles get shorter and new products continue to push the boundaries of technology, testing and quality assurance has become even more vital in the tech industry. The demand for professionals with the latest training in the field continues to grow.
In this three-course certificate program, we’ll explore how to create and implement an effective software testing strategy. You’ll learn fundamental testing and QA concepts, practice a wide array of techniques and examine popular test development models. We’ll look at software testing processes within a variety of industry contexts and study practices applicable to cloud, mobile and Web environments.
Professionals in the software industry and those who want to enter the field.
What You'll Learn
- Software testing terminology, documentation practices and control processes
- Details of test types, test environments, configuration management and root cause analysis
- Validation processes, from designing test scripts to implementation
- Test development models such as Agile and Waterfall
- Functional, combinatorial and structural testing techniques
Get Hands-On Experience
- Carry out software tests with in-class lab sessions
- Complete a team project that includes the entire software testing process, from creating the test plan to presenting final results and recommendations