About this Program
There are no future offerings scheduled for this program at this time.
In this three-course certificate program, you’ll learn how to successfully deploy and support UNIX and Linux systems in any business environment. We’ll explore real-world solutions for systems management, data exchange, security and performance. You’ll use hands-on projects to practice the administration of large systems on various platforms and operating systems. Develop your career as a UNIX and Linux administrator.
Software professionals who work with UNIX and Linux systems, along with those who want to enter the field.
what you'll learn
- Fundamentals, commands and file systems for UNIX and Linux environments
- Processes for managing your own DNS subdomains, Web servers and public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Tools and techniques to provide network and host monitoring
- The basics of a high-level scripting language
- Methods for automation and management of heterogeneous systems
Get Hands-On Experience
You’ll build and manage a UNIX/Linux virtual environment.