About this Course
This course examines in detail the standard approach to contracting for goods and services that will yield the best value for the organization, mitigate risk and produce the best business solutions. You’ll understand the purchasing process, the procurement process and the strategic nature of the industry before diving into specific topics.
What You'll Learn
- How to source methodology and develop business cases
- How to develop contracts, track their performance and evaluate them
- An introduction to the Uniform Commercial Code and an overview of warrants and adequate remedies
- How to develop key contract provisions in purchasing and service agreements
- Ways to deal with outsourcing considerations, compliance and risk analysis