About this Course
Behind every sale is a sales organization. In this course, you’ll learn about the structures and systems that support success in the larger sales organization. Understand how sales organizations are typically structured and how to collaborate with others across the team. Explore different roles and compensation models.
What You’ll Learn
- How sales goals and metrics impact sales strategies and compensation models
- Territory/account management principles and best practices
- How to leverage customer relationship management (CRM) software and sales resources
- Pipeline management and forecasting
- How to identify the ideal sales role for yourself and prepare for an interview