With a self-paced program, there is no application deadline — you can apply and start the program whenever you'd like.
Step 1: Gather the following materials
- A brief letter (250-word maximum) that describes your relevant experience, transferable skills, knowledge of the field and commitment to professional growth
- A resume that highlights how your education and any applicable experience fulfill the program's admission requirements
Step 2: Apply
Complete your application and submit the materials listed in step 1, along with your $50 nonrefundable application fee.
We’ll contact you within seven business days of receiving your complete application materials to let you know if you’ve been accepted to the program.
If you’re accepted, we’ll send you details about your first course, including information on paying your course fee. Note: You have 24 weeks to register for your first course after being accepted. After that, you'll need to reapply to the program before you can register.
You may qualify for an income-based scholarship for this program. For more information, see the Scholarships page.
To apply, you must have one of the following:
- A bachelor's degree followed by two to three years of work experience or military service
- An associate degree or two years of college followed by four years of work experience or military service
- A high school diploma or GED followed by six years of work experience or military service
You should be comfortable working in teams and doing presentations in front of the class.
If English is not your native language, you should have at least intermediate English skills to enroll. To learn more, see English Language Proficiency Requirements – Noncredit Programs.
Because this offering is 100 percent online, no visa is required and international students are welcome to apply. For more information, see Admission Requirements for International Students.
- Access to a computer with a recent Windows-based operating system (support is limited for Mac computers) and web browser
- Administrator privileges on the computer to install MS Project software
- High-speed internet connection
- Headset and webcam (recommended)
Earning the Certificate
You earn the certificate by adhering to the program's attendance policy and successfully completing all required courses. For more information, see Earning the Certificate.