The program begins in October 2021. We are accepting applications until 5 p.m. on Sunday, August 15, 2021. We will consider applications received after that date if space is available.
Step 1: Gather the following materials
- A brief letter (250-word maximum) that describes your relevant experience and why you believe this certificate aligns with your professional growth
- A resume that highlights how your education and any applicable experience fulfill the program’s admission requirements
- Unofficial copies of transcripts that show previous college/university work
Step 2: Apply
Complete your application and submit the materials listed in step 1, along with your $50 nonrefundable application fee.
When you apply, please email copies of your transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll contact you within 10 business days after the application deadline to let you know if you’ve been accepted to the program.
If you’re accepted, we’ll send you details about your first-term course, including information on how to register and pay your course fees. Payment is due no later than two days before your first class.
To apply, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. or its equivalent from a foreign institution
- At minimum 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) for the last graded 60 semester credits or 90 graded quarter credits
No previous professional experience is required.
If English is not your native language, you should have advanced English skills to enroll. To learn more, see English Language Proficiency Requirements – Credit Programs.
- Access to a computer with a recent operating system (Windows or Mac) and web browser
- High-speed internet connection
Earning the Certificate
You earn the certificate by adhering to the program's attendance policy and successfully completing all required courses. For more information, see Earning the Certificate.