We’re currently accepting applications and will be reviewing them in the order they’re received. We’ll accept applications until Tuesday, January 05, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, or until the program fills, whichever comes first.
Step 1: Gather the following materials
- A brief letter (250-word maximum) that describes your relevant experience, transferable skills, knowledge of the field and commitment to professional growth
- A resume that highlights how your education and any applicable experience fulfill the program’s admission requirements
Step 2: Apply
Complete your application and submit the materials listed in step 1, along with your $50 nonrefundable application fee.
We’ll contact you within two weeks of receiving your application materials to let you know if you’ve been accepted to the program.
If you’re accepted, we’ll send you details about your first-term course, including information on how to register and pay your course fees. Payment is due no later than two days before your first class.
To apply, you must have one of the following:
- A bachelor's degree in any subject area, plus two years of work experience in any field
- Four years of full-time work experience in any field
You should be comfortable collaborating with others, presenting and contributing to group discussions with instructors and classmates.
Including time in class, you should expect to spend five to six hours a week on coursework, depending on your level of experience.
If English is not your native language, you should have at least intermediate English skills to enroll. To learn more, see English Language Proficiency Requirements – Noncredit Programs.
- Access to a computer with a recent operating system and web browser
- High-speed internet connection
- Headset and webcam (recommended)
Earning the Certificate
You earn the certificate by adhering to the program's attendance policy and successfully completing all required courses. For more information, see Earning the Certificate.