We’re currently accepting applications and will be reviewing them in the order they’re received. We’ll accept applications until Thursday, January 06, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, or until the program fills, whichever comes first.
Step 1: Gather the following materials
- A brief letter (250-word maximum) that describes your relevant experience, transferable skills, knowledge of the field and commitment to professional growth
- A resume that highlights how your education and any applicable experience fulfill the program’s admission requirements
Step 2: Apply
Complete your application and submit the materials listed in step 1, along with your $50 nonrefundable application fee.
We’ll contact you within two weeks of receiving your application materials to let you know if you’ve been accepted to the program.
If you’re accepted, we’ll send you details about your first-term course, including information on how to register and pay your course fees. Payment is due no later than two days before your first class.
The UW requires that all students be vaccinated against COVID-19. You must provide proof of vaccination status or submit a request for an exemption for medical or religious reasons before you can register for classes.
To apply, you must have one of the following:
If English is not your native language, you should have at least intermediate English skills to enroll. To learn more, see English Language Proficiency Requirements – Noncredit Programs.
- Access to a computer with:
- Recent operating system (Windows 7 or later/Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later) and web browser
- 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo or faster processor (or the equivalent)
- At least 4G of RAM
- Administrator privileges to install software
- High-speed internet connection
- Webcam (recommended)
Earning the Certificate
You earn the certificate by adhering to the program's attendance policy and successfully completing all required courses. For more information, see Earning the Certificate.