We’re currently accepting applications and will be reviewing them in the order they’re received. We’ll accept applications until Monday, September 16, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, or until the program fills, whichever comes first.
Step 1: Gather the following materials
- A brief letter (250-word maximum) that describes your relevant experience, transferable skills, knowledge of the field and commitment to professional growth
- A resume that highlights how your education and any applicable experience fulfill the program’s admission requirements
Step 2: Apply
Complete your application and submit the materials listed in step 1, along with your $50 nonrefundable application fee.
We’ll contact you within two weeks of receiving your application materials to let you know if you’ve been accepted to the program.
If you’re accepted, we’ll send you details about your first-term course, including information on how to register and pay your course fees. Payment is due no later than two days before your first class.
- Analytical skills or experience working with data gathering, processes models, data normalization, business cases
- Basic computing skills, including the ability to use spreadsheets
APPLICANTS MUST ALSO HAVE AT LEAST TWO OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience with organizational concepts such as budgeting, team management, governance and project management
- Experience working as a business analyst or in a profession performing the business analyst’s body of work
- A bachelor's or associate degree, though additional experience may be substituted
For a more detailed look at admission requirements, see our suggested preparation info.
If you're not a native English speaker, you’ll need to have at least basic English language skills to enroll. To learn more, see English Language Proficiency Requirements.
Students must have access to the Internet and email. This program will be taught in a classroom without PC access. Consequently, students are expected to have access to a PC outside of class with the ability and privileges to install software.
Earning the Certificate
You earn the certificate by adhering to the program's attendance policy and successfully completing all required courses. For more information, see Earning the Certificate.