To apply, you must:
- Be a Boeing employee
- Be a U.S. or Canadian citizen or have U.S. Person Status
- Have a B.S. in engineering with a background in mechanics of materials
In some cases, employees of partner companies with current export compliance agreements may participate, but participation must be approved by the Boeing Company before admittance.
Including time in class, you should expect to spend about 10 to 12 hours each week on coursework.
If English is not your native language, you should have at least intermediate English skills to enroll. To learn more, see English Language Proficiency Requirements – Noncredit Programs.
Because this offering is 100% online, no visa is required and international students are welcome to apply. For more information, see Admission Requirements for International Students.
- Access to a computer with a recent operating system and web browser
- High-speed internet connection
- Headset and webcam (recommended)
Earning the Certificate
You earn a certificate of completion by adhering to the program's attendance policy and successfully completing all required courses. For more information, see Earning the Certificate.