About this Program
There are many different ingredients in the recipe for business success. In this certificate program, you’ll get a thorough grounding in the important aspects of business management and fine-tune your leadership skills.
We’ll explore the key elements common to all businesses including accounting, finance, legal, human resources, marketing, planning and project management. You’ll gain insight on how to increase productivity, craft strategy and develop and implement effective business plans. Whether you’re looking to advance in your current organization, move into a different role or start your own business, you’ll gain the training needed to reach your goals.
Professionals who want to broaden and deepen their knowledge of business fundamentals.
What You'll Learn
- Essential financial concepts, including how to analyze financial statements, understand security valuation and evaluate market structure
- Techniques for identifying and addressing marketing challenges and opportunities
- Evidence-based approaches for managing individuals and teams to increase organizational effectiveness
- How to conduct a strategic business analysis and determine long-range goals
- Methods for creating and growing new business ventures
Get Hands-on Experience
You’ll develop a business plan for a startup company or an established organization.
EARN GRADUATE Credit
By completing this certificate program, you can earn up to 15 graduate credits. Note that you must complete all courses in the certificate to be eligible for credit. Learn more about credit options.