About this Program
Today’s businesses and organizations are inundated with customer data, but drawing actionable conclusions from it can be a challenge. That’s why companies are looking for marketers with cutting-edge analytical skills, professionals who can process and analyze that data and use it to create effective marketing campaigns.
In this three-course certificate program you’ll learn the ins and outs of becoming a data-driven marketer. We’ll investigate data collection processes and how to extract, parse and interpret the information. You’ll also examine best practices for communicating the results to decision makers. Discover how to turn marketing data into business insights that boost the bottom line.
▸ Related Article: Hot Jobs: Digital Marketing Analyst
Marketing professionals who want detailed training in digital analytics tools and methodologies.
Instructor Ben Brubaker discusses the importance of data in marketing today and the tools and skills students learn in the Certificate in Digital Marketing Analytics.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The types of data produced by different kinds of digital marketing activities
- How marketing technologies function and interact at a technical level
- Techniques for developing and executing a measurement plan for a marketing campaign
- How to combine various types of marketing data and apply common analytical methods to generate helpful insights
- Principles of information design and data visualization
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Complete data-oriented marketing case studies and deliver recommendations
- Create basic SQL queries
- Apply advanced features of Excel and Google Analytics
EARN GOOGLE ANALYTICS CERTIFICATION
The curriculum includes training and support for obtaining your Google Analytics certification by the completion of the program.