About this Program
The role of ethical hacker and penetration tester has emerged as one of the most important in the information security industry. Discovering system vulnerabilities internally before the bad guys exploit them can save companies millions of dollars and prevent the exposure of highly sensitive information.
In this three-course certificate program, we’ll cover the foundations of ethical hacking, including reconnaissance, exploitation and the rules of engagement. You’ll discover how to perform password, wireless, web, mobile and cloud application attacks. Don your white hat and protect your organization’s valuable information with the latest industry skills and knowledge.
Technical professionals who work in information security and those interested in entering the field.
Jason Tsang, an instructor for the Certificate in Ethical Hacking, describes how the program teaches students to detect major threats to company network vulnerabilities.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to conduct and support penetration testing on enterprise network assets
- Planning and assessment of a security profile and posture
- System vulnerabilities and exploits
- Analysis of an organization’s computer network defense policies
- Evaluation of regulatory compliance and organizational directives
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Practice various real-world hacking techniques using a virtual server
- Participate in a Capture the Flag practicum exercise