About this Course
As more companies migrate their business operations to the cloud to reduce costs, improve security and accelerate growth, the demand for professionals with cloud computing knowledge has skyrocketed. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the leading providers of cloud computing services, and individuals with experience in this platform are highly marketable in many fields, including network engineering, IT administration, DevOps and cloud architecture.
In this course, you’ll get a core grounding in the AWS platform and gain the skills you need to launch your cloud computing career. You’ll get an overview of cloud computing concepts and key factors to consider when moving to the cloud. You’ll also learn about core AWS services, security, architecture, pricing and support. Upon completion, you’ll be prepared to take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification exam.
This course is offered in partnership with AWS Academy.
Anyone interested in developing foundational AWS cloud computing skills.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Cloud computing concepts like types, planning, governance and processes
- Basic AWS architectural principles
- Core AWS tools and services and their common uses
- Billing and pricing models
- Key security and compliance measures
GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- Practice and hone key concepts covered in each lecture during weekly lab sessions
- Complete a project that showcases your proficiency with one of the concepts covered in a lab session