Course Application Steps
Step 1: Gather the Following Materials
- A brief letter (250-word maximum) that describes your relevant skills and knowledge and how you acquired them
- A resume that highlights how your education and any applicable experience fulfill the course’s admission requirements (see requirements link above)
Step 2: Apply
Click "apply online" to complete your application and submit the materials listed in step 1.
We will email you before the first class to let you know if you’ve been accepted. If you’re accepted, we’ll send you details about your course, including information on paying your course fee.
To apply, you must have:
- At least two years of college education
- One year of work experience in cybersecurity or adjacent roles in government, academia or corporate settings
- Experience and familiarity with cross-functional teams
Including time in class, you should expect to spend about five to seven hours each week on coursework.
If English is not your native language, you should have at least intermediate English skills to enroll. To learn more, see English Language Proficiency Requirements – Noncredit Programs.
Because this offering is 100% online, no visa is required and international students are welcome to apply. For more information, see Admission Requirements for International Students.
- Access to a computer with a recent operating system and web browser
- High-speed internet connection
- Headset and webcam (recommended)
Completing the Course
To successfully complete this course, you must adhere to its attendance policy and fulfill the requirements outlined by your instructor.